Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Petty humans!

Its sooooo annoying to see Indians fighting over petty issues in the country instead of realizing their self potential and working towards personal and overall betterment. So I just read this article abt MNS activists vandalizing a couple of Airtel locations in Bombay just cuz they failed to change their automated messages to include Marathi :| Srsly Mr Raj?? Was is that important an issue that you had to have ur goons go loose in the city like that? I mean ofcourse I understand that Marathi is the universal platform of awesomeness and that it is the holy grail of personal and spiritual enrichment *slap on the head*. Sigh...

Though honestly I don't blame Raj. Its the common man who is sooo deep in slumber that all it takes is a slight tickle from the politician to get him to dance according to their whims. There is this student in Hyd I believe who committed suicide just cuz of the delay in forming a new state Talangana. Well at least that's what the news reports have to say... don't know if that's really the case or its just another political zealot trying to take advantage of the situation. If the news reports are to be believed, then for one, I'm happy to have one less idiot in my country. Its reading about morons such as this kid which gives me that Aha! feeling as to why the political state of our country is the way that it is. Are we humans really this degenerate? I'm sure the being upstairs might def be having second thoughts on calling humans his greatest creation.... can't blame him.

No comments: