Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Just another chat :P

One of those crazy chats :D


2:03 PM me: yellow!
Sumita: blueeeeeeeeeeeee
me: i hate you
2:04 PM Sumita: huh
ok
me: rhyme ho raha tha
Sumita: but kyun
me: :P
2:06 PM Sumita: kuch bhi
letz start againn
chal
yellow bol
2:08 PM me: yellow
2:09 PM Sumita: blue
2:10 PM me: i love u
ab khush?
Sumita: u have to
;)
me: :D
Sumita: hehehehe
me: that rhymes too!
wah!
Sumita: how can u doubt my blue
me: not at all... ur color is true
2:11 PM Sumita: but d swine flew
me: while the hedge grew
2:12 PM Sumita: over it d shrubz grew
plus d wind blew
me: soon enough everyone knew
Sumita: tht her skirt flew
2:13 PM ;)
me: and the boy's eyes grew
:D
Sumita: his heart said woooooo hooooooooooo
2:14 PM me: it must be my lucky day too!
Sumita: it cant b true !!
2:15 PM me: sure it can... cuz im chatting with u!
Sumita: itz ur dream come true
wit dazzling starz stuck with glue
2:16 PM me: the dark night which they slew
2:17 PM Sumita: but the dricketz r few
2:18 PM cricketz*
2:19 PM me: and the wise old owls did hoot
Sumita: after the gang was satisfied wit the loot
2:21 PM me: for which the lock they did shoot
Sumita: but they left behind a boot !!!
me: while hanging from the ventilation chute
2:22 PM Sumita: carryin d bag of parashute
2:23 PM me: over the gathered late night dew
2:25 PM Sumita: a man slipped while d witch was busy wit the sew
2:26 PM me: closer and closer danger loomed
2:27 PM Sumita: coz d bride was gettin closer 2 d groom
me: who was hiding in the closet full of brooms
2:28 PM Sumita: where d ghost looms
in d attic above d room
me: and the air feels chill
Sumita: suddenly d groom hears a shrill
2:29 PM me: he marches out... up and down like a drill
2:30 PM Sumita: but he deprives al possible skill
me: he finds the bride with all her frills
2:31 PM and suddenly he feels all thrilled!
2:32 PM Sumita: coz his bride was wit another tramp on a hill
2:34 PM me: out of happiness, dizzyness sinks in
Sumita: he rushes n throwz up in d bin
2:35 PM me: oblivious of all the people and all the din
2:36 PM Sumita: d bride dint commit a sin !!!
2:37 PM eventhough she heard d sound of d devilz kin
;)
2:38 PM me: come to her as the grooms twin
2:39 PM Sumita: like a worm under d skin
me: but still wearing the evil grin
2:40 PM Sumita: she let him towards d suit n let him in
me: brb


17 minutes

2:57 PM Sumita: chal me goin
byeeee
nite
2:58 PM me: okii
gotta to go for a meeting
cyaa

No comments: